Books and Book Chapters
- M. M. Titirici (Book Editor), “Green Carbon Materials via Hydrothermal Carbonisation of Biomass”, Wiley-under production, expected publication date July 2013, Wiley.
- M. M. Titirici (Book Chapter), “Green Nanostructured Carbons” in “Producing Fuels and Fine Chemicals from Biomass using Nanomaterials” edited by Rafael Luque and Alina M. Balu, 2013, Taylor & Francis
- M. M. Titirici (Book Chapter),in “Hydrothermal Nanocarbons” in “Advanced Hierarchical Nanostructured Material”edited by Qiang Zhang and Fei Wei, 2013, Wiley.
- M. M. Titirici (Book Chapter), Hydrothermal Carbons: Synthesis, Characterisation and Applications in “Novel Carbon Adsorbents”, edited J. M. D. Tascon, 2012, Elsevier.
- M. M. Titirici, D. Murach, M. Antonietti (Book Chapter), “Opportunities for technological transformations: from climate change to climate management?” in “Global Sustainability – A Nobel Cause”, 2010, Cambridge University Press.